The Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) is a set of highly optimized, thread-safe, mathematical functions for engineering, scientific and financial applications requiring high performance.
The functional areas of the library include:
* BLAS and LAPACK Libraries
* Discrete Fourier Transforms (DFT)
* Vector Math Library (VML)
* Vector Statistical Library (VSL)
of random number generators
* PARDISO Direct Sparse Solver
Intel® MKL utilizes automatic runtime processor detection to execute code that has been specifically optimized for Intel® Itanium® 2, Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Pentium® III, and Intel® Pentium® 4 processors
* Version 7.0 of Intel MKL has new features and significant performance improvements. Click here to learn more.
* Introductory Price Special – Intel MKL is 50% off through September 4, 2004.
* Visit the Intel MKL Discussion Forum and see what users are saying or ask an expert a question.
Intel® MKL is highly optimized for Intel® Itanium® 2, Intel® Xeon®, and Intel® Pentium® 4 processor-based systems.
Automatic runtime processor detection ensures that processor-specific optimized code is executed.
Built-in parallelism enables applications to automatically obtain greater performance on multiprocessors. You gain the advantages of parallelism with none of the work.
Intel MKL is a thread-safe library.
Redistribute unlimited copies of the run-time libraries with your software.
Purchase of the Intel MKL includes one year of Intel® Premier Support and all product updates (including major version releases) during that term.